Skip to main content
- Burn times will vary depending on where you place your candle. Drafty areas will burn slightly faster. Burn times will also vary depending on the height of your wick. The longer the wick, the faster the candle will burn. You can extend your candles burn time by burning the candles long enough to allow the wax pool to reach the edge. If you don't allow them to burn all the way to the edge of the container when you first burn them, they will tunnel down into the wax instead of melting all the way to the edges.
- Warning! Always burn within sight and never leave a candle unattended!
- Keep burning candle away from children, pets and any flammable objects and drapery.
- Always trim wick 1/4 inch before lighting. Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
- Only burn your candles on a level, fire resistant surface.
- Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Stop use when wax is 1/4 inch from the bottom of the container.
- Caution! Container can get hot!
- Never move a container that contains melted or hot wax.